Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rainy Day Fun!


We had a lot of fun today, of course we stayed inside all day because it rained all morning long, and then this afternoon it was complete mud puddles outside. So we had fun playing in the leaves and making sure the whole carpet was covered in them! We finger painted this morning, we mixed colors and had so much fun exploring it. We had a couple of tasters but all and all no one managed to get the paint on their pants!




Next month we will have two new puppet friends in our classroom that will go along with some finger plays we will do. Also, sorry I am working on the newsletter hopefully I'll will have them ready on Friday! 



I love when I catch my toddlers reading! 



We had fun playing in the gym after afternoon snack today. We got to play at the train table, chase around hula hoops and ride in the toy cars. Then later in the afternoon we had fun climbing on our indoor obstacle course I set up for the toddlers to get out all their climbing out of their systems. So some of them might be quite tired today!

Our Cutest Moments:





No comments:

Post a Comment