Monday, October 6, 2014

Pinterest Project

I love having Mondays off! I get to take my Grandma out to Brass Armadillo and afterwards frozen yogurt. Spending countless hours on pinterest finding fun things to do with my toddlers and hanging out at my parents house spending relaxing moments with Maggie dog and drinking too much coffee.

 It seems like my week is getting more and more busier, which is good. I have Alpha class at my church that I take on Sunday nights and look forward to my financial peace class on Monday nights. This Tuesday I have a date that I have talked with someone on Match.com, lets hope that goes well. Wednesday night is bathing my Grandma, Movie night with Chad on Thursday. Friday is open, so if anyone is looking to go out I would love to babysit! Saturday watching my down syndrome cousin while parents and relatives go to the Iowa State Game, and Sunday celebrating my Grandma's 90th birthday!

OK so enough rambling, here is the project that I have started. 


Can you guess what it will be? If your guessing a magnet board then you're right! I've been wanting to do this for awhile. Although, when I told this idea to my dad of how I wanted to spray paint it blue he spray painted it and I basically watched and got out of the way of the fumes. I really wanted to paint it, but maybe next time I can have that moment. Glad to see he got a little excited about my project as well. 

The fun part will be hanging it up in my classroom tomorrow, with help of some my co-workers. Now I will be in the process of hot gluing magnets to different things. 

All and All this project only cost me $25.00, and countless hours of entertainment for my toddlers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment