Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Friday!

I have some very happy toddlers today!!!


This morning the 2's invited us to come along on a pine cone picking adventure. We had to take the wagon as some of them aren't quite fast enough to walk with with the 2's. 


Since it was to wet outside to play, we decided to make our own fun inside our classroom. I made a fort out of our foam tiles and brought out the tunnel. We played for almost 45 minutes in them!


 I must have wore them out because another teacher told me while I was on my break that they were to sleepy to read our goodnight books before their naps. I hope they take good naps today, I need to finish up next week's lesson plan.


Our dress up themes for next week!

Monday: All Mixed Up

Tuesday: Your Favorite Character

Wednesday: Pajama Day

Thursday: Your Favorite Team

Friday: Our Halloween Party, Bring Costumes to wear! 



No comments:

Post a Comment