Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Oodles of fun!!!


These noodles only took 30 minutes to color last night but I think they were worth the 45 minutes of playing with them. Some of the toddlers touched it and some didn't I'm sure you can guess by the pictures which ones didn't like it so much. 


I put down two table cloths just in case it got onto the carpet, sure was glad I did. They loved scooping out the noodles and putting them all over the table and onto the floor. 



Getting all our messy sensory projects done this week, tomorrow we will get to finger paint with pumpkin pudding! The Baby Bears were very cranky this morning, I was hoping a good nap out of all of them but that was just wishful thinking. They did however have a great afternoon so I guess all in all it made up throughout the day. 


What better way to teach music than play music. We worked on singing "la, la, la" and making noises using our mouth. I even brought in my ukulele so they could use their fingers to make sound. Most of them fought over who was going to play it first, it had to go up for awhile because we just couldn't take turns. I was so glad it was so popular though! 




Thankfully Mouse books are so popular with the baby bears that I've ordered Christmas books for our classroom. The book, It's Pumpkin Day, Mouse is just such a popular book that we read it daily. During our story time I let the toddlers each pick out their favorite book to read. Granted this book was hidden away in the back of the bookshelf, but Theo found it and we of course had to read it. 




Our Cutest Moments:





No comments:

Post a Comment