Thursday, December 18, 2014

Having fun with clean play dough...




















I love this recipe for play dough that I found on Pinterest.  It's 1 box of cornstarch and a bottle of any kind of conditioner you have on hand. Today I made candy cane dough for them to explore, we had a few tasters but after the first lick they did not try and eat it again. It was everywhere in the classroom today but it cleaned right off the carpet and made the room smell heavenly. Tomorrow we will have our Christmas party and get to finger paint with cool whip. 


We used birthday candles to poke into the dough. We sang happy birthday to Jesus that's when they decided to try and take a bite of the dough. 






If you can't tell by now, I'm addicted to make cute hand and footprint Christmas crafts. The hand print wreaths were a last minute thing I did during their naps today since they all took nice long ones. 





Our Cutest Moments:

(Be sure to check out our cutest moments in our classroom, I've updated them!)



No comments:

Post a Comment