Monday, December 15, 2014

My Christmas Ornaments


Who doesn't love homemade Christmas Ornaments?! I've been making these little picture abc blocks for about four years now to give out to my parents during the holiday season. Every year I master it just a little better. It's a lot of prep but in the end it seems like I can't stop making them. I also made one for my parents this year of my sisters wedding, which I'm quite proud of.

Please stop by anytime this week to pick up your little keepsake. I will also have story books I bought for the toddlers to give out during our Christmas party on Friday. Don't forget to dress your little one in their Christmas jammies this Friday we will have a fun filled day of climbing on soft climbers, tunnels and parachute game with the 2's! And some yummy treats for our snacks.



Lets not forget our gingerbread cookies I've been promising on making for the toddlers to try. I'm not a great baker mainly because I was never aloud to use flour in the house growing up because of my sisters life threatning wheat allergy. However just recently I received this set of Christmas cookie cutters as a gift. So I decided to make some scratch cookies and use the cutouts. Lets just say, I was quite nervous about this, but it turned out really good. So now I am overloaded with cookies at my place!






No comments:

Post a Comment