Saturday, December 20, 2014

Our Christmas Party

We had a good Friday celebrating a few Christmas type activities with the baby bears. We tasted candy canes as I was sitting with them showing them how to lick them, as soon as they bit down on them I took those pieces away. We probably licked them for a good five minutes. Alice was the only one who cried when I took hers away. Who knew they all liked peppermint?





James brought us in some delicious mini cupcakes for our afternoon snack. They all had about 2 cupcakes as James was sneaky and took a 3rd one while I was cleaning up! 


We had to burn off all our energy by playing in the gym and going outside for a little bit. I had them all in snow pants since they were in thin layers today. I am getting faster now at putting them in their snow gear. Today it only took me 10 minutes instead of usually 20 minutes!




The best part of the day for the toddlers was playing with glow sticks. Who knew it was going to be such a huge hit after nap time today. We watched Kipper's Snow Fun on my laptop during this time. 


Our sensory activity was finger painting with cool whip, as you can tell from the photo you won't see many of the toddlers. For some reason or another the baby bears were not interested and had more fun running around the room during that time in just their diapers. I'm glad the 2's enjoyed painting!



Our Cutest Moments:











No comments:

Post a Comment