Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Learning Christmas Colors...


(note: I used green paint instead of red paint today..yeah it was that kind of day!)

Being gone for 5 days and the long holiday weekend the baby bears were super clingy, I barely could position myself without them all fighting over who would get to sit on my lap. We had lots of cuddling this morning! 



This morning we all started with learning to dip our paint brushes into the paint. Each toddler got their own individual cup with paint. They did pretty good for the first five minutes then towards the end their hands were completely covered in green paint. It's all about exploring sensory, so I decided we should get some cute handprints out of it as well! 


I got these cute cutouts at the Dollar Tree, it's amazing what you can find. This weekend I will be back to check out their Christmas things. I'm excited to make their sensory box I know they will have fun exploring it.


This afternoon we explored sticky contact paper with fuzzy pom-poms. I showed them how to pull the fuzz on the pom-poms and stick in to their papers. They were more interested in trying to eat the fuzz or playing with my tape roll. Lets just say for the eaters of fuzz, they did not like that and probably won't do that the next time around. I told them it was yucky, but they thought they could prove me wrong.



Our Cutest Moments:



No comments:

Post a Comment