Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Easy fun activities to do with toddlers...


Shaking the parachute is a good game to play with the baby bears. They work on holding onto something without letting go. The parachute had little handles to grab onto. I showed them how to put the balls in the middle so when we shook it we would see them bounce. They loved that part!


Today I got out the pom-poms to play with. I bought a jumbo bag. I just have them in a small sensory tub. I also have empty plastic bottles, jars with lids, and spoons included. I decided since I had extra toilet tubes that I would stick them to the side of the changing station including extra slinky's. I showed them how to drop their pom-poms into the tubes and then I put the large pom-poms in the slinky's and let them figure out how to get them out. Who knew this would be such a big hit!



Hard to believe that Monday will be December 1st, with the snow I decided to put up the Christmas Bears. 


Our Cutest Moments:



No comments:

Post a Comment