Wednesday, November 12, 2014

We're not just playing we're learning!

I love doing this activity with my toddlers because clean up is so easy. Next month I will cut out green and red circles for Christmas.  This is a learning activity about colors and shapes all packed into one. Chance and Alice were my dippers. They were great about dipping their paint brushes into the water so we could paint our windows.

























After we did a good job painting the whole window with water we were ready to place our foam shapes to the window. They stick very well and look so pretty with the sunlight coming in.


When it's too cold to play outside that just means we have to finger paint inside one of my favorite activities. We are starting to decorate our walls with hints of Fall artwork. Still collecting those toilet tubes for an art project so keep them coming!

Today at Bible it was Matthew's third birthday, so he stood on a chair and we all sung happy birthday to him. Teagan really loved that song that we heard it all day long. She's our little vocal singer!






So were playing with the fall sensory tub this morning. I look over and see Teagan stuffing her shirt full of pom-poms and my door stop. We have been really working hard on cleaning up our toys apparently she was too!


Of course we have to help out our friends clean up too...


Our Cutest Moments:




1 comment: