Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


I celebrated my Thanksgiving with my family last night. We did it earlier because my sister is going to her husbands over Thanksgiving. My mom said next year she is not doing this again. I laugh because Jill and I got stuck with the baking part that neither of us are good with, but we made it work and the rolls, stuffing and brownies turned out really good in the end! 


 


We were all about flashcards today. I have colors, shapes and animals we worked really hard putting them into our slotted containers and learning about each one. The toddlers are really good about giving me a certain card that I ask for.


What do you do when you have left over paint, that's right you create more art!





Our Cutest Moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment