Thursday, November 20, 2014

My little polar bears!


It was still chilly outside today but we were brave and took the baby bears outside to play in the snow. We had to borrow a few size four snowpants that we managed to roll up. They were pretty bundled up to the point they had trouble walking steadily in the room without knocking over. Although it took us 30 minutes with a lot crying. We got to enjoy 15 minutes of lots of giggling toddlers outside!




I got a great deal on the Thanksgiving cards I had printed out of our turkey pictures. I will have them up on our classroom door tomorrow. They are a gift from me to
 you for Thanksgiving! I think they all turned out really cute! 

For two solid days during naptime, I've been cutting out their little handprints that I am working on creating turkeys with all the donated toilet tissue tubes. So thank you so much, they will be a great table centerpiece for our Thanksgiving feast and yours to take home that day as well!

Our Cutest Moments:




No comments:

Post a Comment